[geeks] New Intel Atom-based barebones system

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Thu Aug 21 16:11:02 CDT 2008

I'll agree with everyone else, buy good APC Smartupses, you're set.  Buy the
10$ special at walmart, well.  you get the 10$ special at walmart.  I've had
a few of the low end APC Backupses die after a few years, and I've had a number
of batteries die, but I've also been able to ignore numerous power outages.
	Nick