[geeks] Low-cost Dell replacement power supplies

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Aug 20 11:08:37 CDT 2008

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" Hello all,
"
" My father in-law's computer gave up the ghost yesterday, when the
" Verizon FiOS installer drilled right into the main power line for
" the house (ZAP!), of course right after he told my father in-law
" that he's never hit a power line in over thirty years of installs ;^)

doesn't this mean verizon is now on the hook for replacing damaged
equipt?