[geeks] OLPCs for sale...

Robert Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:41:38 CST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 8:22 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Wait, do you mean make more "per hour" coaching than teaching? In a
> perfect
> world, she should make 1.5 times her base hourly pay (based on her
> scheduled
> hours) - well, maybe not "perfect", perhaps logical world...

No, I mean more total. She's got a USSF National 'B' license and she
coaches select & premier (not high school) - her session fees for
coaching two teams outstrip her salary, provided she coaches fall &
spring.

You really have to be out of the classroom in Georgia to make much
scratch teaching.

--Brooke