[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Nov 7 13:20:31 CST 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 01:34:57PM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > I can't say this politely, so pardon the indignation, but this is pure
> > bullshirt.
>
> In your opinion.

This has degenerated into a pissing contest. Tell me in simple plain English
how Microsoft's business practices or policies interfere with communication
between people who don't use their products.

Let's be fair about it. In order to apply,the people who are interfered with
have to be using NO Microsoft products. It's not limited to Microsoft
Windows. They have to be not using I.E. (which is pretty much Windows only
these days) or  Entourage or Outlook or  IIS. Programs that incendentialy
have parts of them copyright by Microsoft, such as Solaris are ok.

You also have to limit yourself to legal copies of the programs. Viruses
and worms don't count unless Microsoft does not offer a patch to fix
the exploit they use.

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838