[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:08:18 CST 2006

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> This has degenerated into a pissing contest. Tell me in simple plain English
> how Microsoft's business practices or policies interfere with communication
> between people who don't use their products.

Easy.  I don't have a single piece of microsoft software running in my
house.  The amount of bandwidth taken up by virus traffic that exists
because of microsoft's business policy regarding OS security costs me
hundreds of dollars a year.  Exactly how many hundreds I can't say, but
it's somewhere between $300 and $500.

Peace...  Sridhar