[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:52:52 CST 2006

On 31 Oct 2006, at 22:09, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I know the world mostly ignores EULAs, but this is interesting:
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/29/microsoft_vista_eula_analysis/
>
> Not that it is surprising, just that I think it is funny to see how
> much
> fear Microsoft has.

My friend and I were musing over that last night, I'm not surprised
either, it only confirms my worst suspicions about the management at
Microsoft. Feeding the world on FUD since 1975. THey were almost
bareable when Gates had control, now he,s handed most of the reigns
over to Ballmer (who is an MBA drop-out and never really had much
interest in the technology side from the get-go) it's rapidly
developing beyond levels any sensible person should even have to live
on the same planet as. I think their slogan says it all:

Your potential. Our Passion.

well it seems they are passionate about wringing any potential money
out of anyone who buys any of their stuff, while screwing them on
unusable licenses.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the
trash!"