[geeks] Compact keyboards

Jon Gilbert jjj at io.com
Thu May 25 19:58:21 CDT 2006

Are there any of these that are BlueTooth? Has anyone seen a
BlueTooth track-pad??? Or trackball for that matter? I have a
Logitech TrackMan Wheel (wireless), but it uses a corded USB dongle
as the receiver (instead of BlueTooth) which just seems stupid to me.
I mean, why have a wireless thing and then have a big old wired
dongle that you have to connect in order to use it? My laptop has
BlueTooth but none of the things that I would want to buy come in a
BlueTooth version. Why does BlueTooth get no love?

-Jon