[geeks] Paypal: complaint resolution in my favor

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 12:34:30 CST 2006

> Just thought you guys might want to know that sometimes, Paypal does
> side with the little guy.

With all due respect, I think that is news to only you.

PayPal always (99.99%) sides with the "little guy." There is a reason
that eBay sellers generally hate PayPal, but there is no better
alternative (read cheaper) at this point. PayPal makes it very easy
for buyers to run scams and to win claims. The chance of a seller
winning a claim is slim to none, even when such claims should be
awarded obviously in the seller's favor.

-- Aaron Finley