[geeks] CAPSoff keyboard contest

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:25:10 CST 2006

On 12/20/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> That many?
>
> So far they all are pretty bizarre, and most of the layout changes seem
> arbitrary.

By "consider using" I mean "given the choice between it and one of
those horrid rubber roll-up spillproof keyboards (which I consider to
be the absolute worst PC keyboard out there), I'd choose it over the
rubber POS.  I actually discovered the site because the guy that
submitted the "Commonsense QWERTY, Mark I" posted a link to the
contest and his entry to the livejournal geeks community, looking for
feedback and to spread the word about the contest.  I gave him some
detailed feedback on his justification points he included with his
entry, which I can pull up and submit to the list if anyone is
interested in seeing what I said about his design.