[geeks] Batteries

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:49:55 CST 2006

On 12/14/06, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for AAA-sized rechargeable batteries.  Good capacity would
> be nice, but the main thing I'm looking for is that it should be able to
> supply a fairly high peaky current draw.
>
> Any suggestions?

 I'm not sure if it's still the case, but a few years ago when I bought my
digicam Maha/Powerex batteries and chargers were the recommended
brand to go with for NiMH chargers. The specs I'm finding on their AAA
batteries are pretty sparse, so I dunno if they'll be able to supply the
current you need.