[geeks] Batteries

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Dec 14 14:16:03 CST 2006

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> I'm looking for AAA-sized rechargeable batteries.  Good capacity would
> be nice, but the main thing I'm looking for is that it should be able to
> supply a fairly high peaky current draw.
>
> Any suggestions?

I've been pretty pleased with Panasonic's NiMH rechargeables.  There's a
new technology expected to hit the market very soon, I think, which will
offer both considerably higher charge capacity and considerably higher
current ... but I may be thinking of lithium-ion technology there, not
NiMH, and I've never seen regular-dry-cell-replacement lithium-ion
rechargeable batteries.

--
 Same geek, same site, new location