[geeks] Passwords, etc

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:57:26 CST 2006

If my co-workers are going to get implants, I'd prefer they not be for
security devices 8^)

Seriously, in many professional environments you need to carry visible
identification, so the benefits would only extend to eliminating the need
remember to bring your swipe card to the office in the morning.

Besides, being taller than many, I have no problem with own
"extra-cutaneous" implant, I put my swipe card in my hip pocket, and just
press the correct hip against the "reader" to grant me access - doesn't even
require a free hand.

Lionel