[geeks] Finally Sun Has updated the Sparc Solaris 9 CD's

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 8 05:43:26 CST 2006

Michael C. Vergallen wrote:
> BTW does anyone have the build order list for GNOME  would like to
> compile the newest release to play with but I can't find the build order
> anywhere....

Good luck.  Gnome has always been almost impossible to build from source
code.  The dependency tree is a total nightmare.  At one time it
actually had vertical dependency loops which made it *impossible* to
compile it from source on a system that didn't already have it
installed, bit I *THINK* they fixed that at least....

--
 Same geek, same site, new location