[geeks] Need recommendation: Good book in IPv6

Steve Haavik shaavik at soc.lib.md.us
Tue Dec 5 06:46:34 CST 2006

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, John Francini wrote:

> Are these the sort(s) of things you were looking for?

Probably. I've been trying to get some IPv6 allocated to us at work for a
while (someone forgot to pay the ARIN bill for a couple years) and, in
theory, I will be deploying it in the spring (assuming all of our routers
support it.) I need to remember to look up the Cisco IPv6 classes again
too. It'd be nice to have a coherent plan for how to allocate the address
space before I need to do it.