[geeks] Need recommendation: Good book in IPv6

John Francini francini at mac.com
Mon Dec 4 12:11:51 CST 2006

At which level do you want to learn about it?

O'Reilly has the following titles:

IPv6 Essentials, Second Edition, by Silvia Hagen

IPv6 Network Administration, by David Malone and Niall Murphy

TCP/IP Guide: A Comprehensive, Illustrated Internet Protocols
Reference, by Charles M. Kozierok (Hardcover, 1648 pp)

Are these the sort(s) of things you were looking for?