[geeks] Why I hate Verizon Online

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Dec 5 00:32:01 CST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 10:14:34PM -0800, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Out here (Seattle area) we can split it up; I get my DSL line from Qwest,
> but my ISP services from Blarg (now known as "Avvanta").  Works great.

Amazingly enough, I"ve gotten *better* service from SBC since they Borged
AT&T [0].

I just can't beat $17.95/month for 3/512 DSL.  I've had maybe two outages
in the past six to nine months that I can remember, and none of them
lasting more than thirty minutes.

Bill

[0] The "new" ATT logo is too "Friendly" for my tastes; its too "soft":
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:At%26togo.jpg

    Give me the old "Death Star" logo any time:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Attglobe.gif

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas