[geeks] Zope/Plone?

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:58:42 CST 2006

On 12/1/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> NOTE: I'm not saying it will eat 19GB of virtual memory, as it has been
> redesigned, made into a generic platform, etc, but it is still a bloated
> system.

Are there any commercially supported CMS systems that are not bloated?

A couple of years ago at a previous job we were looking at a CMS for a
large news site and Zope was one of the finalists in the RFP process.
They didn't eventually win the business, but I was under the
impression that their system requirements were similar or smaller than
the others.

Bryan