[geeks] Solaris 10 / OpenSolaris bits to be in next version of OSX

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Wed Aug 9 19:43:33 CDT 2006

Ahh, the famous "It's a mainframe, I don't care if it does not look like one,
and does not act like one, and really bears no resemblence to a mainframe.  It
is still a mainframe as IBM declared it to be!"
AIX is very intresting, but I'd avoid using it to prove points as to what's
a good idea and what is not a good idea.
	Nick