[geeks] Dos and similar games

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:12:24 CDT 2006

Oooh, don' forget Time Pilot! And Oregon trail!

Geoff wrote:

> It will have both a USB client and host ports, so you can mount
> it on your PC an copy it over to the internal memory, or stick
> in your own USB memory stick.

   *swoon* Good call: I have a few things that I would like to plug
right into my computer but which require me to dig around and find a
cable or adapter unit to use: fie on them.

> I wanted to leave [wireless] out as it was not a option most people
> would want, due to the cost and battery drain.

   Why not do it through one of those USB wireless adapter thumb things?

   Oh, and can I read a text document on it? I have lots of handy
information saved on a thumb drive, but I need a PC to read it; if I
could store your little game device in my bag and use it as a powered
notecard from time to time, I would be delighted.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator