[geeks] OSX Server

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Mar 16 11:05:09 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, velociraptor wrote:

> Anyone else noticed that Firefox is not quite stable under OS X?  If I
> open "Manage Bookmarks" and search, I can make it crash every time.

Web browsing on the Macintosh is in as sorry a state as web-browsing on
Unix, VMS, or Windows.  Camino and Safari tend to spin the CPU doing a
bunch of nothing.  IE is outdated and sluggish.  Mozilla is bloated as
sin.  Firefox crashes all the time.

Maybe I sould give OmniWeb another try.

--
Jonathan Patschke  )   "Once again, `digital' is proving to be a
Elgin, TX         (     synonym for `crap'."