[geeks] Carly's Gone!!!

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 10 20:32:47 CST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> In other words, it sounded like they were after short-term gains at the
> expensive of HP, and she wasn't butchering the company fast enough.

I don't read the statement like that at all, pretty much it is the fact
that her dumbass trumped over the board to get her way and merge with
Compaq. She f-cked up royally now is the payback, simple as that. Plus it
was clear to everyone in the company she was not in HP for the long run,
Compaq has been the touchstone around HP's neck and I do not think HP will
recover (if ever), spinning Agilent was another classic blunder.

She f'd up Agilent royaly.... she is almost done with HP. I mean these
people are just serial economic hitmen.