[geeks] Plopcasting

Dwight Wallbridge geek at geekblog.net
Tue Dec 27 23:00:32 CST 2005

I haven't use the iTunes tags all that much on my xml file, as I found
the Podcast 411 info before I felt a pressing need to add an image. As
well, this can be done on a Windows or Mac OS machine, not just Mac.
Yes, I know, it's heresy to advise Windows usage, but I am just saying.
I would assume someone with access to the files would have a Windows
machine, and could add the image to all files now, and add them as they
are made in future, but that is just my guessing. Not sure what else to
use. Maybe someone else out there has info on how this can be done
otherwise. The one thing I can say is that every show I have downloaded
right now with images has them added per file, not in a stream fashion.

Dwight Wallbridge,
geekblog.net
dwightwallbridge.com
dwightwallbridge.com/photo/