[geeks] wire my house!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Dec 22 19:58:10 CST 2005

Wed, 21 Dec 2005 @ 17:34 -0500, Sandwich Maker said:

> the capper for me is that for $10/mo more, you can get a static ip and
> dns service.  $30/mo - only a little more than i pay for pots now.

Do they all you to cancel your POTS subscription?

Down here in Virginia you have to have POTS, which makes DSL too
expensive, besides the fact that its bloody stupid.

Since Verizon is now the whole deal, maybe they'll give uniform service
now...

(holds breath)

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall