[geeks] Screw question

Atomist rescue at port11.net
Sun Dec 11 19:45:34 CST 2005

On Dec 11, 2005, at 8:40 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Atomist wrote:
>> Plasma's are getting old. LCD TV's are big time in the coming. And
>> once they finally start selling OLED TV's... man that's gonna be so
>> sweet.
>
> I'm told the hot technology right now is DLP.  I've seen DLP
> projection
> TVs, but they didn't look much different to LCD projection.
>
> Of course, what I'd actually like is an overhead DLP *projector* so I
> don't have to be limited by the size screen I can buy.

Right now I have a 50" Hitachi HDTV TV. According to the website it
uses the CRT-II technology.
So it has an actual CRT tube in the inside. The picture looks really
kick ass. Nice colors and such.

Then I have a DLP Projector too. The colors are not as crisp but I
guess it has to do with the projection
screen.

-- atm