[geeks] Screw question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 11 22:37:55 CST 2005

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 08:45:34PM -0500, Atomist wrote:
> Right now I have a 50" Hitachi HDTV TV. According to the website it
> uses the CRT-II technology.
> So it has an actual CRT tube in the inside. The picture looks really
> kick ass. Nice colors and such.

Our 51" HDTV was a Hitachi unit with 3 CRTs.  AWESOME picture.  I
think it was the 51G500?  Something like that.  Sold it to a friend
in Austin before I moved (didn't want to subject it to the move, and
we didn't have room here for it anyway).

> Then I have a DLP Projector too. The colors are not as crisp but I
> guess it has to do with the projection
> screen.

The only thing I don't like about DLP is the "spinning wheel" thing,
but I think Sony has solved that with some new DLP tech in the latest
Wega units.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford