[geeks] Screw question

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 11 19:40:03 CST 2005

Atomist wrote:
> Plasma's are getting old. LCD TV's are big time in the coming. And
> once they finally start selling OLED TV's... man that's gonna be so
> sweet.

I'm told the hot technology right now is DLP.  I've seen DLP projection
TVs, but they didn't look much different to LCD projection.

Of course, what I'd actually like is an overhead DLP *projector* so I
don't have to be limited by the size screen I can buy.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518