[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwedfor4more years

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Tue Nov 9 16:16:14 CST 2004

On Nov 9, 2004, at 5:07 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> (actually, I don't think *anyone* on here has ever asserted that PCs
> don't suck.  Some people just get highly vehement about *exactly how
> much* they suck.  :)

I have only one PC in my house, and it used to cause all sorts of
aggravation trying to get it to run right. Since hurricane Ivan tried
to turn my house into a houseboat the one good thing is that my PC now
runs exactly as a PC should, that is, it doesn't run at all! I'm a
happy man!

My Macs and Suns all came thru the flood with minimal damage (one fan
on my U30 went bad)

-Mike