[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwedfor4more years

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Nov 9 16:07:43 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 03:59:09PM -0600, Matthew Braun wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2004, at 3:37 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> >Oh yeah, y'know one of the things I like about the geeks list?  It's
> >mostly possible to have discussions of this kind without anyone
> >involved
> >getting their panties in a wad, unlike certain other mailing lists I'm
> >on that I could name.  :)
>
> Does shouting "Windows is better than Solaris! Macs suck, PCs r00l!" in
> a crowded geek mailing list fail the Brandenburg test for incendiary
> speech?

I dunno.  What's the Brandenburg test?

(actually, I don't think *anyone* on here has ever asserted that PCs
don't suck.  Some people just get highly vehement about *exactly how
much* they suck.  :)

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net