[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwedfor4more years

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Tue Nov 9 16:27:55 CST 2004

I was just thinking that's kind of our Achille's Heel; we can be calm
and reasonable about most things that other people go berzerker about.
But if the issue of commodity software/hardware comes up, the gloves
come off!

--
"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare: my business is to create."