[geeks] FS: Dec Alpha Multia, 8 Meg SS/10 VSIMM, portable SPARC systems

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 10:27:04 CST 2004

Hello all,

I came across these items last night, and thoght someone here might be
interested:

 - one 8 Meg VSIMM for SS/20 (should work in SS/10sx, as it is 60ns) $25
shipped ConUS via USPS Priority Mail

 - one Dec Alpha Multia bare (no HD, RAM) but with vertical stand,
   other bits (near complete set of bits from Dec). Not sure if
   it is PCI or 3 1/2" HD model, suspect PCI, which means it takes
   a 2 1/2" notebook HD (SCSI, of course!) $25 plus actual S/H

 - Sun Voyager in great shape. Has 12.1" color screen, 80 Meg RAM,
   340 Meg HD, carry case, no battery but (maybe) extra keyboard.
   Best Offer - Dunno what these are going for, haven't checked
   eBay lately...

 - SparcBook 3GX I have too many of these (three? what was I
   thinking?) All are complete (w/HD, RAM, power adapter,
   battery, and probably a case). Any way, looking for best
   offer on one or two of these as well.

If interested in any of the above, please contact me know off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net