[geeks] UPS Fun/horror story...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 21:35:41 CST 2004

> From: nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
> Date: 2004/03/17 Wed PM 09:30:00 GMT
> To: geeks at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [geeks] UPS Fun/horror story...

> I'd agree with this.  You should have also
> taken pictures when you got it just to make sure.

I'm not afraid of that,, but I find it interesting that so many other folks think I should be...

> Usually though, from my experience, it never
> comes down to an attack on the mis-deliver
> because then UPS has to admin they f at rked up.

UPS didn't mess up, the shipper put my address on the server - UPS simply delivered it to the indicated address.

The UPS Fsck-up was the little man "rolling" the server the 100 - 125 yards from my door to the truck...