[geeks] UPS Fun/horror story...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 21:39:13 CST 2004

> From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
> Date: 2004/03/17 Wed PM 09:22:51 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] UPS Fun/horror story...
>
> > You should call, if only to avoid having EPC point the finger at YOU
> > for breaking it.
>
> I fail to see how he could be held responsible.  It's not a persons job
> to take care of packages that they didn't order, unless I'm mistaken.

I suspect I am under no obligation to return something that is delivered that I didn't order.

I never asked for it.

I never agreed to pay for it.

I never signed for it (they just left it).

And since it was addressed to me, I had a reasonable expectation that it was for me.

But, I'm happy that *I* did the right thing...