[geeks] UPS Fun/horror story...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 21:25:36 CST 2004

Martin,

Please, feel free to tell them. I've had good experiences when I've bought from them, but I just am amazed at the whole thing with this IBM server.

The server came last week as a replacement for someone who (I guess) got a broken/defective server. It was a Netfinity 5600, nicely equipped. They had it picked up by UPS to be delivered to the original buyer. I expect the original buyer to call and complain by, uhm, Friday...

IIRC they have some dual 125 MHz HyperSPARC CPUs for like $30/ea...