[geeks] UPS Fun/horror story...

Martin Wedel geeks at Xsintrk.net
Wed Mar 17 15:16:03 CST 2004

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> BUT, my dilemia is this - the company EPC never even thanked me for calling them, let alone passing the hardware on to the right client - do I have an obligation to call them and tell them of the UPS man's unique "hand truck avoidance" technique?

My co-workers dad works there. If you want to give me a few details, I
can send the message through to the poor guys in the back that will have
to deal with the situation. F*ck the sales droids.

Generally EPC is pretty decent, you should see all of the SGI, SUN, and
HP equipment they have back in their warehouse. If it ain't winders
powered, the sales dudes don't know what the hell to do with it so it
just sits.

I'm still trying to get them to toss the T600 procs my way so I can
upgrade my 14-way T520. :)

-Martin