[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Mon Jun 28 16:03:13 CDT 2004

On Jun 28, 2004, at 3:43 PM, Brooke Gravitt wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:38:45 -0500, Matthew Braun
> <geeks at leydenjar.com> wrote
>
> Pffft. Anyone who's anyone carries their new kit in the back of their
> electric GEM. Which is in the back of their HUMMER. Which is carried
> in the back of this bad boy:
> <http://www.newscientist.com/opinion/opinterview.jsp?id=ns24521>

I think we'll see rappers driving those in their videos as soon as they
figure out how to cast aluminum spinners in the appropriate  size.
(Speaking of spinners, for the ultimate in bling-coordination:
http://www.iconoculture.com/stellent/groups/public/documents/website/
gen2_spreespinnershoes7066.asp).

--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?