[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 28 14:49:28 CDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:17:56 -0400
Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:06:05PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > At that price?  Not me.  While I'm sure it's nice, my 20" CRT serves
> > me just fine thankyouverymuch.
>
> I'm not trading in my 20" CRT anytime soon, but I very much like the
> idea of using flat panels to save desk space.  I have a 17" one at
> work, and it is so much nicer than the 19"-21" tubes[0] that sat on
> the desk before it.

I could probably be convince to trade my 20" CRT on an SGI 1600SW, but
first I'd need to afford *that*.  They've dropped in price, but it's
still more money than I have.  :)

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all