[geeks] testing

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 9 10:00:29 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 09:55:25AM -0400, Kevin wrote:
> My buddy and i both I got several these "warnings" from
> Mindspring back in the late 90s.  In our case though they were
> not warnings but rather just complaints from the ISP.  According
> to their policies they could do nothing about it, at least at the
> time.  I'm sure things are different these days.

Every ISP I've worked for has had a "We may cancel your service at any
time for any reason" clause in their terms and conditions, for situations
like this (unrepetant abusive dialup users).

Ahh, those were the days.  I can remember one particular customer being
informed that he could a) have his last month of service refunded and
move to another provider, or b) stop calling tech support, because he was
calling EVERY DAY and basically abusing the techs.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas