[geeks] testing

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Jun 9 08:55:25 CDT 2004

My buddy and i both I got several these "warnings" from
Mindspring back in the late 90s.  In our case though they were
not warnings but rather just complaints from the ISP.  According
to their policies they could do nothing about it, at least at the
time.  I'm sure things are different these days.

/KRM