[geeks] FS: Behringer V-Amp 2 guitar amp/effects system

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Mon Jun 7 13:22:07 CDT 2004

> We just did the new brakes tango a month or two back ourselves, and
> still have a malfunctioning driver's door window that we can't really
> spare the money to fix. (Though actually, maybe now we finally can.)
>
> I'd love to replace my own digital camera with something only a single
> product cycle "obsolete", with operation modes other than "point, zoom,
> click and pray", but the money just isn't there and isn't going to be.
> Automatic everything is fine for snapshots, but I want my *manual
> control back*, dammit.
Amen.  I can't afford a Canon 10D (uses the same lenses as my EOS 620)
so I wound up getting a used Mavica FD-95 from eBay.  It's OK and
does have "some" manual features but not the greatest.  The only
reson I went partially digital (still have the film unit) is that I have
greater control since I don't do darkroom anymore and other reasons:
"Dear, did you pick up that Fuji film for me?"
"No, I got the Polaroid instead...it was cheaper."
"(Grrrr.........)" And, of course, the pictures sucked.