[geeks] FS: Behringer V-Amp 2 guitar amp/effects system

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Jun 7 08:58:23 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 01:45:07PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> -------------- Original message from Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez : --------------

> > > Holy crap! Me too... I just spend a buttload of money I was saving for a
> > > PowerBook G4 on car repairs. :(
> >
> > LOL, me too! Although I was saving up for a nice digital camera... I guess
> > 'tis the season for car repairs.
> Dammit.  New battery and alternator here.  It's the rise of the machines! ;->

We just did the new brakes tango a month or two back ourselves, and
still have a malfunctioning driver's door window that we can't really
spare the money to fix.  (Though actually, maybe now we finally can.)

I'd love to replace my own digital camera with something only a single
product cycle "obsolete", with operation modes other than "point, zoom,
click and pray", but the money just isn't there and isn't going to be.
Automatic everything is fine for snapshots, but I want my *manual
control back*, dammit.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net