[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 7 00:16:10 CDT 2004

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 07:55:40PM -0700, Matthew Poertner wrote:
> > 25.  I, like you with Reagan, was just tired of seeing Clinton's face on
> > TV.  Hearing his voice and the stupid things come out of his mouth just
> > made me sick.  I was embarrassed to be an American.
>
> Look at it this way:
>
> You have a totally hot, babe-a-licious gf or wife.  She is wonderful,
> kind, sweet, but maybe a little naive.
>
> Which of
>
> Reagan
> GHW Bush
> Clinton
> GW Bush
>
> Would you trust with spending time with her in the Oval Office, alone?

Well if you feel threatened by any of those 4 characters, I am afraid that
you have to work out some issues first. Plus my main problem with Clinton
is not that he had extra-marital affairs or that he lied about them (most
of the holier than thou people in this list would have done the exact same
thing), but the fact that he went for the trailer park trash skanky ho
look. Therefore at least we know that if your g-friend is totally hot, she
would have been perfectly safe around Clinton, as she would clearly be not
his type. Had Clinton hit some world class fanny, then I would have
totally respected the guy... I hope that this time around, at least Hugh
Heffner is in charge of hooking Bush II up.