[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Sun Jun 6 21:41:14 CDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 07:55:40PM -0700, Matthew Poertner wrote:
> 25.  I, like you with Reagan, was just tired of seeing Clinton's face on
> TV.  Hearing his voice and the stupid things come out of his mouth just
> made me sick.  I was embarrassed to be an American.

Look at it this way:

You have a totally hot, babe-a-licious gf or wife.  She is wonderful,
kind, sweet, but maybe a little naive.

Which of

Reagan
GHW Bush
Clinton
GW Bush

Would you trust with spending time with her in the Oval Office, alone?

> > I need to move to Australia in the deep brush or something.
> >
> > during the Clinton years there were lots of jobs, lots of touchy-
> > feelyness in the government, no terror alerts, a surplus, it felt like
> > we were on our way to providing retirement for the next generation.
> > There was a level keel.  Clinton also wasn't a total pussy who had no
> > platform or an ill-defined one like Al Gore.  He had chutzpah at
> > least.
>
> Surplus? What exactly do you think we had a surplus of? I wonder...

We had a surplus of BS.

Clinton and Rubin opened the Fed Reserve
money tap and printed up benjamins like no tomorrow.

Rubin bailed out Mexico with Federal dollars to the tune of $billions
so his buddies at Goldman Sachs wouldn't have to write down their
investments.

Rubin also "made an offer they couldn't refuse" to the heads of the NY
Fed Bank to bail out Long Term Capital Mgmt; you know, the hedge fund
that almost went under to the tune of half a trillion or more.  How
much did that one cost us?

When the WTC was first bombed in 1993, Clinton didn't even visit the
site, once, and never met with the families.  Osama was named as a
co-conspirator during the trial, and Clinton was offered OBL at least
twice by the govt of Sudan when OBL was staying there.

Dare we mentiont that Clinton pardoned lots of people who just
happened to have donated huge sums of money, including Marc Rich and
some guys that gave Hugh Rodham 400 Large?

Remember when Hitlery was running for NY Senator and Clinton just
happened to oh-so-coincidentally pardon a bunch of FALN terrorists
(Puerto Ricans) who killed American citizens and it just so happened
that doing so gave her a boost among the Puerto Rican community's
leadership?

Clinton was so busy with getting his cigar wet, then lying about it
under oath, he completely neglected one of the few things that the Fed
govt is Constitutionally mandated to do: provide for the common
defense of American citizens against bad guys.

There is more, like Vince Foster's, Ron Brown's, Rusell Welch's, Gary
Johnson odd deaths and beatings, but you can look that up on the web.

--Patrick