[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Jun 6 23:36:36 CDT 2004

On Jun 6, 2004, at 10:55 PM, Matthew Poertner wrote:

> Yes, that's the great thing about America is that you are certainly
> entitled to expressing your own opinion... Regardless of how ill
> informed your basis for them are.

Exactly on point 1... my opinions, however, are no more ill-informed
than just about everyone here.  I thought so at one time, but not any
more.  If you think I formed all of my opinions or even a majority of
them from the movie in question, you'd be mistaken.  The point is most
of politics are he says/she says.  No simple human being can be
informed enough to really make heads or tails of politics today, there
are literally thousands of variables.  I'd say you and I are in the
grand total of things on equal footing regarding these issues.  I'd
appreciate you not calling me ill-informed.

Andrew