[geeks] Anyone in Austin want to meet me for Rudy's?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Jul 29 22:22:09 CDT 2004

My girlfriend and I are going to be passing through Austin next week.
We should be arriving on Wednesday evening, and leaving Friday morning.
I don't want to pass through Austin without going to Rudy's for BBQ, and
Amy's for ice cream, so if anyone would be interested in meeting me at
either of those places, i'd love the chance to meet some list members
(or the man himself, Bill :) ).  Also, any suggestions for things to see
and do in Austin while i'm there?

My trip next week goes from South Bend, IN through Chicago, IL, St.
Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, and Austin, TX, and ends in El Paso, TX.
I'll be flying back home from there.  If anyone else is along that path
and would like to meet up for a meal, coffee, or a drink, I'm always up
for some good conversation and meeting new people.

    -Dan Sikorski