[geeks] Mini-ITX cases/systems/vendors

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jul 29 11:39:09 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 11:02:10AM -0400, velociraptor wrote:
> Speaking of which, anyone have a favorite source for DVD-* drives?
> Specifically, I'm looking to get one of the dual layer writers, but I
> could use a DVD-ROM as well.

newegg.com, and for myself, I don't buy anything but Lite-On nowdays.  I've
got a LO 48/12/48 burner I bought in December 2002, have put at least 500-600
blanks through, and have had less than 10 coasters.

Plextor used to be my favorite, but you cant beat Lite-On's pricing (~$70
at newegg for a DVD+- burner that also burns CD-Rs at 40x).

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas