[geeks] My tinfoil hat just bounced some rays...

The Renaissance Man alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Jul 12 14:11:45 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 04:31:02AM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
> On Sunday, July 11, 2004, at 10:41 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >>With all due respect - do you really think they would even put this
> >>idea out there if they hadn't already planned something?
> >
> >Well, I maybe more trusting than you, and that's OK - but honestly,
> >your suggestion is they wouldn't talk about planning for this if they
> >hadn't already planned for this???
>
> Yep.  This administration is one that does a good portion of it's
> planning behind the scenes and almost always makes it's move only when
> it's fairly certain of success.  Thus, they had to be planning this
> behind closed doors until now.

You'll notice that they claim, with their hands over their hearts, this
is purely a contingency measure in the event that al-Qaeda should
attempt an attack on Election Day or the day before.

.......which are, of course, the two absolute most likely days this year
for al-Qaeda to attempt an attack...

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net