[geeks] I'm glad I don't live in the US!

James james at jdfogg.com
Sat Jul 10 18:11:45 CDT 2004

> their ballot where their mouth is and vote Libertarian.  Sure, some of
> the Libs are a bit on the kooky side, particularly in CA, but their
> hearts are in the right place -- and frankly, even the slightly-kooky
> ones are better overall than what we've got right now.

As a New Hampshire resident and the target of the Libertarian strong-arm
"overwhelm the system by flooding the rolls" tactics I have taken a good
look at Libertarians. They have already started to move here in large
numbers and are taking over one town as I write this. They are largely
nucking futs.

But it is time for a few new viable parties, or a complete flush and regime
change as the founding fathers thought healthy.