[geeks] its what you carry with you

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jul 7 09:42:49 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:29:54AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> A multitool would ruin my day.  As you might have guessed by now, I
> travel light.  A multitool, I've found, is too heavy and bulky for me to
> comfortably carry around.  I have one in my desk, one in my car, and
> a couple other strewn about, but they never go in my pockets or on my
> belt.  They be uncomfortable for me.

Look at the Leatherman Juice series - when I got mine (as "payment" off
my Amazon wish list from a consulting client), my first thought was "woah,
its tiny".  I'd say its in-between a Micra and a Pulse.

If you look at http://www.mrbill.net/keys.jpg , the S2 is exactly as
long as that carabiner.  It's also nicely curved (reminds me more of a
Swiss Army Knife than a Leatherman) and won't snag on the inside of your
pockets.

Bill

--
bill bradford