[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Apr 5 21:40:21 CDT 2004

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 @ 11:18 +0100, Mike Meredith said:

> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:21:23 -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > You remember a different Britain than I do.
> >
> > The Britain I remember was perfectly willing to commit genocide
> > whenever they had the power to do so.
>
> And what genocides did they commit then ?

They didn't.

I said they were *willing*.

Bad choice of words maybe... but they certainly were willing and
sometimes able to decimate the populations of those whose territory or
resources they wanted.

Of course, many times the "genocide" was limited to just the males.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["People should have access to the data which
you have about them.  There should be a process for them to challenge any