[geeks] Dog Be Gone

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Oct 22 06:29:02 CDT 2003

I'm pretty much of the same opinion as you.  I was
reared 20 miles outside of no where Texas and was born
in about as far south Alabama as you can get, so i fit
the Redneck mold pretty well.  On the ranch we used to
kill plenty of animals that we either ate or that posed
us problems (rats eating oats in the barn or rattle
snakes that were too close to the house) but i was
raised not too kill animals just for the plain fuck of
it and I don't think monkey pox is anywhere near enough
of a concern to call them disease carrying vermin.

/KRM